Inmates get it better sometimes

Can you believe this? Im not what they would consider to be terminal so they won’t let me legally off myself with barbital right. But if you go commit a murder sometimes you’ll get put down with lethal injection, you just fade off to sleep comfortably.

For the past two days i’ve been experimenting with not eating and drinking, it’s quite painful, full of discomfort as my life always is. It occurred to me though that even inmates get the lethal injection sometimes.

Pills are torturing me, can’t work, it’s torture, i have no dependants, poverty, nothing is going to get better, no one needs me here, why can’t i get barbital in this situation? It’s not temporary in the least.

New rules in these matters are needed desperately by people like myself, and i mean desperately. There is simply no reason to disallow me from doing this. All of the factors are present to let me drink that stuff, new rules are needed.

When that button is in front of me and i have the ability to push it im going to destroy this goddamn place you know. And you never know what can happen down here, we’re not the only ones here you know, they could end it very quickly couldn’t they, they could just wash it all away like it should be.

My body is burning from the inside out, more and more pills are destroying me more and more and more, my brain is getting ■■■■■■, can’t work, no dependants, poverty, if i don’t take these things i re-enter something worse than taking the pills. Why not just let me out you know? It’s not hurting anyone in the least. Bunch of ■■■■■■ up selfish piece of ■■■■ animals.

You know what? This ■■■■ is worse than it being terminal, at least id be ■■■■■■■ dead by now, at least id have that. It’s worse.

This entire goddamn place is out of order!

“For the past two days i’ve been experimenting with not eating and
drinking, it’s quite painful, full of discomfort as my life always is”

You’re own ■■■■■■■ fault.

DONT (yes, capitol letters) DONT (again) say inmates got it better. That’s the biggest load og ■■■■ I’ve ever heard.
Imagina, being in prison, convicted for sumthin’ you did not do. Not ■■■■■■■ fun. I’d prefer to suffer from this ■■■■ the rest of my life, full on, if i’d save one ■■■■■■■ innocent inmate. Not cool.

What did you use to do for work?

That’s enough with the suicide threads.

Locking this.

Pixel.
(Wearing moderator hat.)

2 Likes