Inanimate objects talking

A microwave talked to me once; something about the apocalypse and war :neutral_face:

2 Likes

The only times inanimate objects talk to me are when delicious foods are begging to be eaten or cigarettes begging to be smoked :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m kidding.

I can imagine having inanimate objects talk at you would be pretty scary.

This happened to me once. I rolled over onto a stuffed animal and it said ā€˜ouch! That hurtā€™ I was in the hospital so they raised my medication.

2 Likes

I hear voices in objects all the time. Like water, the wind, random sounds, the undercurrent in peopleā€™s voices. Itā€™s interesting.

1 Like

the plug in where the phone goes calls my name sometimes or the regular electrical plug ins. Sometimes Iā€™ll hear a voice right at the same time Iā€™m focusing on something and for a second I get confused. And yes Iā€™ll hear voices and laughter on the wind. I should say when Iā€™m not on meds, Iā€™m cool right now.

1 Like

When I was on a very low dose of meds because my doctor was a douche bag and he refused to raise them. I was eating a bowl of Mac and cheese I heard it start to cry like a baby

Iā€™ve never had them actually talk to me. That hasnā€™t stopped me having phases in the past when I kept on expecting it to happen. Hasnā€™t happened though since Iā€™ve been on the Consta.

I talk to inanimate objects a lot. Not in front of people. I just donā€™t want to bother anything.

The coffee machine used to be my worst enemyā€¦i swear. When it was brewing it would talk so much ā– ā– ā– ā–  about me. Like wtf?? Rarely happens now. Even during my most recent psychosis (lasted for four days last week) I didnā€™t hear it. I heard a little bit of talking in the running water fountain in my backyard last week.

They said ā€œheā€™s right over thereā€ and it actually made me remember that i needed to refill the fountain :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.