I'm thinking about buying this

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071CLJ38W/ref=crt_ewc_title_dp_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AJZONW2N48WNC

What do you think? It’s $200 for 7 days.

I think you’ll find it hard not to eat and hard to drink them I mean what if you don’t like them? That’s $200 out the window

2 Likes

I think that stuff is a waste of money, if you eat healthy the body cleans itself, no need for stuff like that

2 Likes

invest in a vitamix blender instead, thank me later

6 Likes

Complete waste of money in my opinion … :frowning:

1 Like

I think it’s way too expensive. You can make your own shakes for less

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree with everyone else. That’s really pricey!

1 Like

I’m sorry leaf but I wouldn’t spend a dime on that stuff.

1 Like

This documentary may still be on Netflix. It’s called Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. This guy got healthy by juicing. You may learn something. I don’t remember the dude’s name though.
Edit: here you go

1 Like

I agree with @Kormo.
Invest in a decent blender like a Vitamix.
You can then juice on your own.

3 Likes

If you get your own juicer, you can give more flavors a try and find one (or hopefully several) to your liking. I bet that would be tastier than the pre-packaged stuff. You can also find a juicer for less money than those drinks, and it would last you a lot longer.

Let us know what you decide!

1 Like

That’s a heck of a lot of money for basically a juice drink. I wouldn’t blow my money like that.

1 Like

Thank you for your input @Happy_H @SkinnyMe @Wave @everhopeful @Twialine @Mountainman @Kormo @Loke and @ZmaGal I decided to go to the grocery store and buy juice there. I found all kinds of good organic, cold pressed juice for my cleanse. I bought one of each flavor to see what I like and when I determine that I’ll buy more juice. But I’ve got enough juice to start my cleanse tomorrow. The best part was all the juice was on sale so I spent $40 instead of $200.

8 Likes

That’s a much better deal!!!

1 Like

you could buy a juicer and make your own.

@anon6551389 I think a blender does about the same thing but you’d get the pulp

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.