I'm still fly

I Shaved, put on a nice shirt, new flannel, nice beanie, expensive jeans I never wore, belt, nice shoes I never wore, a watch, cologne and I gotta say

They won’t be able to resist me now. The old me intertwined with the new me. Looks+brains=They won’t be able to resist me now. I had girls throwing themselves at me back then when I dressed up and was blank in the mind… Now the new me+the old me=unstoppable

Who cares if the watch doesn’t say the right time??? Does it matter??? I’m still fly!

5 Likes

lol I wish i could be fly.
but I think it would be a waste of my time
to try to impress
other people with my appearance. :stuck_out_tongue:

but some men can pull it off, I guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I realized the watch is broken completely

hey at least twice a day ill be able to tell people the time :wink:

2 Likes
2 Likes

yo, is that the “stay fly till I die” song. :stuck_out_tongue:

I was just thinking about it. but I didn’t have the guts to post it. :open_mouth:

probably has lots of swear words. :laughing:

2 Likes

I SAW YOUR HATLESS PHOTO IT WAS ADORABLE JUST SAYIN’ :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

As adorable as this???

My sisters cat came over !

2 Likes

I mean, I guess looking “fly” would work out; if you wear a lot of jewelry and rich stuff. Some people are attracted to money.

“if you aint got no money, take your broke butt home” that song makes me laugh. :laughing:

money is the last thing I’d want to give any stranger, regardless of who they are. money is not easy for me to earn, and I could definitely spend my money more wisely. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, you’re feeling your oats lately. @chew. Strike while the iron is still hot. This is your moment.

2 Likes

Okay that’s seriously adorable. Geno is so dignified in his snowy white cravat!

1 Like

In I’m still fly he mentions all white nike air max and I just got some all white nike air max 90s so I can wear them on Christmas and new years

2 Likes

The Offspring - Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)

2 Likes