I'm starting an Associate degree program for paralegal studies

I really want to succeed at this. I hope my mind is sharp enough for it.

15 Likes

Best of luck :sunny:

1 Like

You know what they do they tell you stories of death. I did it for awhile. Dropped. Then they want you to do all this math. Not to be a downer good luck.

2 Likes

Good luck! there have been lots of successful students here on this forum. Study hard!

1 Like

Wishing you luck @Nomad

:blush:

1 Like

What meds are you on ?

1 Like

Lithium
Lamictal
Risperdal
Benztropine
Cogentin

and Trazadone.

Why?

1 Like

Cuz your doing so well to start studying again that’s why wanted to know what combo is keeping you stable

1 Like

Good luck! I hope it goes well for you!

1 Like

Good luck! It’s a well paid job. Only downside is that you need to work for lawyers and what they say about them is generally true. I was married to a para legal. She could type like nobodies business. I can type pretty fast…well I thought I could till I met her!

1 Like

Good luck!! Keep your head up and your nose in the books and youll do great!

2 Likes

My niece is studying to be a paralegal. It’s a lot of homework. After she finishes that she’s going to study law.

1 Like

Yes good luck and do whatever you have to do to not give up!

1 Like

I went to school to be a Paralegal. I have worked for a few law firms and it is a really good job. It is also not too much customer service depending on what firm you work at.

1 Like

That’s awesome!

Good stuff!

Glad for you you have ambition and goals.

Wishing you success,happiness,love and much pride as you complete studies.

Go for it.

Do your best and be understanding to yourself.

Pepp talk

:metal:t5::two_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations. And best wishes for your study. :rainbow::sunrise_over_mountains:

2 Likes

Good luck. :four_leaf_clover: happy studying!

2 Likes

Thanks zilja! :wave::wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.