I'm really desperate to change

i really really want to change my situation, i am desperate to change,

1 Like

What situation ?

1 Like

I want change, I need change. The first thing I would like to change is to get off this medication but that’s just not possible at the moment. So i’m going to lose weight (lost 6 pounds so far), start weight training and eventually start running. Exercise can have a very positive effect, it’s just doing it, thats the only way I can see myself changing.

5 Likes

my whole situation

• the sz
  • housing
  • relationships
  • employment
  • financial

i want to dig myself out of my hole, i believe i am capable of a whole lot more than i am doing just now

5 Likes

It’s a good list. It looks like it’s in the correct order too.

1 Like

I’m trying too,but I have to try harder. I want to change everything on the outside now. My wardrobe,hair, means of transportations, the list is infinite…I know my first step. Don’tclose your eyes when it’s time. Face everything right then and there. Never give up. Never stop .

2 Likes

I have corrected my obesity, my weight, my lack of exercise, my lack of volunteering to help, I am learning computer. After all this change, I still have sz and don’t feel good about myself. I hope you understand where I’m coming from. One point to be made, though, is where would I be if I hadn’t made all those changes? Some day I will tweek my mind into accepting a compliment about how I’ve learned to take better care of myself.

3 Likes

I imagine an economic depression soon; I stopped smoking!

Jayster

1 Like

When I talk to my counselor about things I don’t like about my wife, he says, “She’s 66 years old now; she’s not going to change much.”

Jayster

2 Likes

Yeah, gimme a break…

some peoples list is different from others like there are still a few things i left out from my list like my hygiene is pretty poor and i need to cut down on weight and i need a haircut so pretty much still working on all fronts just now apart from my symptoms which are under control but all of that comes under sz on the list,

i think if i just keep plugging away at it without trying too hard then i am hoping i can get to a place that i like one day but until then i have to keep going,

everybody’s list is different

1 Like

I know these can be difficult.