I'm not manly enough... šŸ˜Ÿ

Iā€™m too feminine! This is something i learned not to hate about myself. There are moments i even like it.
I love women in me. Respect her. I donā€™t want to loose ā€œherā€, just want to be more ā€œheā€.
Donā€™t think itā€™s unnatural or something, of course. Yes Iā€™m a believer, just not strictly religious.
Butā€¦
Other gay man doesnā€™t like feminine guys. I can speak empowering speeches to myself all day long, but at night iā€™m alone because Iā€™m just too damn fem!
Feminine voice (you would say gay voice but itā€™s not gay itā€™s fem), feminine postures, feminine gestures, everything about me is feminine.
If i could be more like other (gay) man, i would be happier. I would have better love and sex life. Greater job opportunities.

I need to ask you if you know some ways i coud be more manly.
Letā€™s say i need gym to muscle up, maybe hormonal replacement, what else?
I donā€™t have any male friend. What should i do.

1 Like

Many learn to accept yourself the way you are lots of other feminine gays out there not that bad and many gays find feminine men attractive think you should learn to accept rather than be something your not.

1 Like

is there many gays who find feminine men attractive? I canā€™t find anyoneā€¦

Iā€™m 69 years old, and not gay. But one unusual thing about me is I have all my hair. Therefore, my hairdresser always messes up a little with my cut so that everyone may know itā€™s my own hair and Iā€™m not wearing a toupee.

1 Like

Translate, please.

Accentuate the positive; eliminate the negative.

Hey there.

Be yourself, you donā€™t need to adhere to anyoneā€™s standards. See if you can built something good on a person you already are.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.