I'm learning computer science IT

Anybody been there? Got job

1 Like

Anybody writes codes. Machine learning. Linux administration? Something else

1 Like

Interested in how computers works

1 Like

I know some of it. What do you want to know?

2 Likes

Nothing. Just what’s your experience

1 Like

Learnt and worked in IT Information Technology, worked as an support engineer for broadband and later moved to quality analysts 3.5 years in total.

3 Likes

By the way I code too as a hobby, machine learning using python. I am making a web site that could detect sentiments in a sentence. Hopefully complete by this new year.

4 Likes

Awesome I’m just starting bit by bit. Learning linux fundamentals. Will start programming in python later

3 Likes

My experience in coding is you don’t have to remember the code there is google support, you have to know just the flow where and what is present.
Always remember to take breaks, example sat and sun.
Learn 30% and implement 70%

2 Likes

Ok thank you. I’m learning command line atm

2 Likes

Isn’t that awesome

I like how the terminal works I use Ubuntu

3 Likes

In a few paragraphs whats the most intelligent thing a computer can do? Iv heard stories of targeted ads reading peoples thoughts!?

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not reading people’s thoughts, it just lisents to you all the conversation. I am so accurate that I tested it as well.
The words I have not entered in my phone, but just spoken of it, it shows up in adds.

There is an option too for stopping it.

1 Like

thanks i will later install inxi aswell, i am now trying to understand how internet works, network basics

2 Likes

yes terminal is powerful tool to communicate with computer

2 Likes

hi @Headspark you said you worked as system admin. how could you describe your job. what was your duties, task daily ? thanks :pray: i train for sysadmin now, by my own…any information would be cool… :yum: :pray: :unicorn: :sunglasses:

2 Likes
1 Like

computers to do science

1 Like

thats dangerous, are you showing your own ipconfig

2 Likes