I'm going to get ready

For the neighbors to hurt me. I know no one believes me. I will miss all of you. I have to call my mom. If I leave my apt I get called names.

If I stay home I’m called names. ■■■■ it. I give up. I have nothing to look forward to.

1 Like

please listen to me, the neighbors aren’t going to ever, ever hurt you…you are delusional…

5 Likes

Hey @roxanna . It’s tough but external noise is the issue and probably not so much how you interpret it. Please be kind to yourself. Don’t do anything silly. Just try and go to bed and put on some white noise or the tele or something…if your hearing your neighbours over that then it’s internal not external!

6 Likes

You know I have to share these…if you need to talk to someone it’s ok.

If you are feeling suicidal or having a mental health crisis, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a crisis intervention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries. You do not need to be actively suicidal to benefit from a crisis hotline.

International crisis hotlines:

Crisis hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

2 Likes

Good luck on that one.

Yeah you know the routine. I’m obliged to tell you. Still. LIe down and listen to some music. Radio is good. Tele is ok. If your still hearing the neighbours then time to talk to doc or if your struggling ER. The morning often brings better news so if you can get some sleep…but with some white noise would be better. Distract your mind.

3 Likes

@roxanna Please take some stock and get some help. Don’t do anything stupid. It’s not a bad thing to ask for help if you need it. Please call ER if your struggling. Plenty of people here believe in you. Be strong and get some help.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this, it sounds really stressful.

1 Like

Thanks y’all. Hugs. Taking meds.

3 Likes

@77nick77 don’t encourage her to think it’s her neighbors…you have the same delusion.

1 Like

That’s only your opinion.

1 Like

Hang in there. Keep your head up. You can get through this. :zebra::zebra::zebra:

1 Like

You are obviously delusional or hallucinating. Get some rest after you take those meds.

1 Like

They’re talking about attacking me. It was loud. If they say anything while I’m outside I’m going the other way.

@roxanna, I’m sorry you’re going though this,

But the others are right,

Your neighbors are not going to attack you.

What you’re hearing isn’t right.

I hope you’re able to relax and get some rest.

Have you taken your night meds?

2 Likes

Yes I have. The paranoia is bad.

1 Like

I’m sorry you feel like this.

Can you put on some headphones and try to watch a show on TV?

Sometimes just distracting yourself is the best thing to do.

1 Like

I’ve got my headphones on

2 Likes

That’s good.

Now try some way to distract yourself.

I watch old shows I’ve seen before when I get edgy.

You already know what’s going to happen so there’s no stress.

Good luck tonight, girlfriend!

I hope you feel better soon.

I’m off to bed!

2 Likes

A neighbor just kick my door. Nico ran and hid. I wish they’d leave me alone.