I'm getting a migraine

I can feel it coming on.

Take some medicine and go to sleep!

1 Like

Sorry to hear that leaf. Headaches suck. I got one last night before I went to sleep but fortunately it was gone when I woke up. I don’t get them very often. Think I was staring at computer screen too long.

1 Like

I used to get those, but now it’s all bleeding of the brain.

1 Like

Do you have an abortive you can take?

1 Like

what’s an abortive?

Like immitrex or maxalt or something like that. Even Excedrin would be better than nothing.

1 Like

Caffeine might help. :rocket::rocket::rocket:

1 Like

I took 2 excederine and 400 mg of Ibuprofen and I think I’m going to drink some coffee too because this hurts

2 Likes

if this effing tv wasn’t so loud maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. But it’s all day and I can’t get away from it. I know I shouldn’t complain because I’m not homeless and everything but it’s frustrating not having my own place where I can get some quiet you know? And I can’t go to sleep until he does because I sleep on the couch usually.

3 Likes

I totally understand. It’s 11pm and my in-laws are blasting the tv still. No way can I even attempt to sleep until they turn it off. I cannot wait until I have my own place again, but it’s still several months off at best.

1 Like

That sounds pretty frustrating. :apple::apple::apple:

1 Like

Oh so your in my same boat? Oh man, I’m sorry. And I hate to complain but I got to vent it out or I’ll explode. It’s too close of quarters.

1 Like

it is frustrating, very

1 Like

I think the excederin is working

1 Like

the coffee is brewing and I have the heating pad on my neck now, I think it’s going away.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.