I'm feeling better :-)

The depression I was stuck in for weeks has lifted, I feel so much better. Not manic, just in a really good mood. It’s so good to feel more like myself. The voices are being nice, confusing at times, but not negative, just weird. I’m hallucinating, but nice stuff like cats and coloured lights. Today I cleaned the car inside and out, it felt great to do something productive. I’m not allowed to drive it, but since I get chauffeured around by my partner I thought I’d make him smile and surprise him by making it immaculate. Just wanted to share that I’m having a good day :slight_smile: I appreciate the better times, I have learned never to take things for granted and to take pleasure in the little things. Today has been a good day.

9 Likes

Woohoo! I’m glad you’re feeling better!

1 Like

Thank you Turtle :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s really great that you were able to do something productive when you felt better. I seem to spend my good days just recovering from my bad days!

2 Likes

So glad to hear you beat that depression and your outlook is inspriring, thanks for sharing

2 Likes

That’s great to hear that the fog of depression has lifted for you. And that was so nice of you to clean the car. Makes me wish I still enjoyed cleaning my car the way I used to before anhedonia set in.

2 Likes

Glad you are feeling better and have been able to clean the car.:blush:

Thingzzz can get better.:tada:

I had voices many years ago torment and psychologically torture me but they went away and I only have paranoia and delusions etc now.

1 Like