I'm *expletive deleted peed off

·

Peed off. Foot has been relatively good today up to about 2 hours ago. Have taken pain killers but there’s little to no chance I can get off to sleep unless they start to work. I tried, but my foot was hurting too much.

1 Like

Did you see a Dr? Maybe give him a call?

1 Like

Does a joint hurt? Or a fleshy part.

If it’s a joint, I’d guess gout, or maybe undiagnosed arthritis. I can suggest something if it’s gout.

If a fleshy part, I’d go to a doc asap, might be a clot.

1 Like

Feel better soon @firemonkey!

1 Like

My stepdaughter has done care work with disabled and elderly people ; and says it’s definitely not gout, but is hard skin. Much of it due to being very sedentary . Bottom line I need to move about more . However when your lower back hurts with more than a little walking,ditto your right hip, ,and a foot is sore that makes it hard to do.

I have a physiotherapy appointment on Thursday , and my stepdaughter has talked to a chiropractor she knows re my back. The foot problem and perhaps the others too have resulted in my balance, which was never good anyway, becoming even worse. Given that, and the fact that higher dose PKs can make you very woozy , my stepdaughter thinks more powerful PKs would not be a good idea .

1 Like

I recommend Vitamin K2 MK7 for the lower back pain. It remineralizes the damage and reduces the pain substantially. I am very sedentary and get lower back pain if I don’t supplement it even.

Bonus tooth remineralization too. Less dental sensitivity.

1 Like

I’m glad you have an appointment with a physiotherapist soon. I hope it gets better quickly

1 Like

Been up less than20 minutes and the soreness is already hard to handle. It’s like knives are being stuck in my foot.

Mate. I do gout. That is frigging painful and I got some bloodwork to prove it. Still crazy painful but I’d do that just to be sure. I also have had plantar fascitis spelling. It’s hella bad and it’s like tendonitius in your plantar fascia. It’s basically tennis elbow in your foot and it’s frigging ridiculous pain. Only good thing is deep tissue massage. I get a cricket ball that is hard and just grind on it…It’s not an easy thing either.

My problem is I’m hypersensitive when it comes to pain . I don’t handle it well. For other people it might seem quite mild. The foot needs to be better before I can do much of the things to help me health wise. Both gout and plantar fasciitis have been suggested

1 Like

Good luck with the physiotherapist and Chiropractic appointments.

1 Like

@Jonathan2 Thank you.

I wonder if a hot foot bath might help? They sell little foot baths for aching feet, I got one back when I worked standing up all day as a security guard in my late teens.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear you’re in pain. Hopefully the physio can help you.

1 Like

My stepdaughter had been having me soak my feet in warm water prior to trying to remove the hard skin. It made little difference pain/ soreness wise.

2 Likes

Relax man. Try and take your mind off the pain. Its easier said than done, that is to think positive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.