I'm better today

Im not sure if I’ll go back to Lisbon today or tomorrow but I’m definitely better. Yesterday I thought I was going to be like that forever, comes to show that things pass.

I’m thinking this morning that I have a lot to be thankful for and that includes being able to go out of town for a few days and having time to think about myself.

The things that were bothering me yesterday were the things I didn’t resolve yet. The guilts and the pains of the inevitables. My dog died, I wasn’t with her when it happened and that hurts, but I couldnt.
My mom made mistakes, a lot of them, but she came through when I needed the most.

My illness is strong, I can feel it everyday, but it’s not a death sentence. I live well, I’m recovering and I have a lot to live for.

I made a lot of progress this last year that no one thought it was possible for me. I was a hopeless case. I’m not anymore. I feel I can accomplish more now than I could when I thought I was neurotypical.

Well… Things are better and I’m trying to be positive today.

Thank you all for your support yesterday. It means a lot you guys having my back. You have no idea how much I value this forum.

Have a great day everyone and thanks for reading.

:heart:

5 Likes

in the absence of the dark lord I want to give you a big ole :bug: hug

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
I love you love you love you @minnii and I’m glad to hear that you are doing better… and also sorry to hear about your dog.

3 Likes

Love you too B. Thanks for making me laugh yesterday!

1 Like

Minnii, you are so precious for this community as you brought so many valuable thoughts and care to this forum. Glad you feel better today.

3 Likes

Can’t watch videos! Data connection suxxs

Thank you! That made me feel all warm inside! :heart:

ah sorry… it’s just a stupid vid. An attempt to make rise of another smile for you.

Take care minnikers…

1 Like

My mom says I have an anguish look on my face ever since we arrived so we’re going back to Lisbon today. I said we could stay another day but she also prefers going today… So that’s that. Problem over

1 Like

Environment really is a powerful thing. I’m glad you’re going back to Lisbon.

1 Like

There is a small island where we have a summer cottage, sometimes I feel like going there and do some fishing, I have not done so for many years, something different that would be, there are also large water areas near where I live, sometimes I would have liked to go fishing there. Nature can be very peaceful and helping I think.

1 Like