I'm a girl. Do you know what that means?

It means I can pee and poop at the same time.

Umm…I can pee and poop at the same time too…and I’m a guy.

3 Likes

Guys can sit down and pee too

3 Likes

You’ll never be starting quarterback for the New York Giants?

1 Like

Very bad guess, @77nick77

Aw shucks, @anon84461028 and @Bowens , I thought I finally had one over on you guys. You still have to aim your pee, though.

2 Likes

Which is why I can get away with whizzing outside. Takes no concentration whatsoever. Inside, on the other hand, I need to keep a watchful eye.

I have a friend whose son was jailed for taking a whiz outdoors. Exposing himself. He just got caught.

3 Likes

I bet he’s on the sex offenders now too.

1 Like

I live on a dead end wooded lot on the outskirts of town though still city limits. Wouldn’t do it if I could see my neighbors and I have two garages and multiple vehicles to hide behind.

2 Likes

You can’t get arrested for taking a pee in the U.K. in the street even if seen by somebody. They would have to prove you exposed yourself intentally to get into trouble. In town and cities on nights out people pee in the street all the time. The police are not interested.

2 Likes

I live in a dead end wooded area too and I piss outside a lot. I’ve never been seen by anyone but maybe my parents saw my back pissing a few times as far as my memory serves me

1 Like

I used to say “nothing spells freedom like an outdoor piss”

1 Like

We used to live surrounded by state forest. My boys and husband peed outside a lot.

2 Likes

I live in the woods and CANNOT stop Starlet from peeing outside. Now, Sun judges him for it and that will hopefully have more sway.

1 Like

It’s actually a really good deterrent for wild animals.

2 Likes

Dad sees me peeing outside all the time. I don’t care. I have lots of hiding places so it’s no biggie.

:smiley:

Outstanding. Don’t forget to put that accomplishment in your resume.

6 Likes

Sez you. Peeing on my front step does not deter sales people or bible thumpers from knocking. Fedex did deliver a package to the neighbour, but they were doing that before I piddled there so I don’t think it counts.

1 Like

Lol. Sorry. I said wild animals, not annoying humans. Totally different deterrent needed. Answer door nekkid.

4 Likes