I'll freak out this night (stopped periods)

Yeah, I am ill right now in the moment. I overthink till headaches. But this worry is a bit natural too I guess. It will be terrible to stay without kids, only cause I was ill all my life…

No, why sick? The stopped periods are a very common side effect of the aps. I am sure I am fine physically. But aps are known for a raised prolactin. They can even give you a lactation in the breasts like in the pregnant women. It’s known… It’s the shitty reality of the meds.

How long have you been on Zyprexa again?

2 years.
And I am starting to change just now. I tried all the other aps, they made me crazier. Zyprexa is not a miracle either, but it gives me the strength to fight. My illness is such, that the docs ended up by saying that it will be mostly my efforts who will help. The zyprexa is here just to help me to want to fight. I never found an ap which made me sane unfortunately. I have no luck on this. So we stopped switching. And now I pay efforts, no matter that I am still ill as you see it by my posts…

@Anna1 Have you had your prolactin levels checked?

High doses of progesterone for 2 weeks is usually given to induce a period to restart your cycle, but it won’t make you ovulate. It’ll just give your body another chance to do it on it’s own since after a while it becomes less and less likely to do it on its own.

But if you’re not trying to get pregnant currently, it’s really not that big of a deal. Try not to worry too much.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.