Schizophrenia.com

If you moved to another country which would it be?

im not sure for myself. if i moved to europe it would be france or the netherlands, in north america it would be canada, in south america it would probably be chile or argentina, not the desert though. those are the only places i can think to live other than here.

what about you?

6 Likes

Norway or Sweden :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I would go to Madrid Spain.

3 Likes

Tokyo Japan 15151515

5 Likes

Canada 15555555

6 Likes

Maybe back to Germany, though I can’t remember if the transport is good.

4 Likes

I agree with @GrayBear. Sweden and Norway would be my choice

6 Likes

Canada is awesome

7 Likes

I’d go to Texas, particularly for the gun rights.

3 Likes

i’ll sell you my place for 60k. my neighbors love guns. just 2 nights ago he was shooting rounds of his handgun at 1145pm. i almost called the police, but i think he is one, he’s some kind of emergency employee for the county not sure if he’s police though.

and we got a gun range a quarter mile down the road. and people in kentucky you will hear gunshots across the river all the time.

these people love their guns. only half joking about selling you the place of course. i need a place to stay as i save up for my move.

personally i’ve never owned a gun and probably never will.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t move to another country. No need to unless things get really bad in the U.S.

But I would move to a different state though like Montana or NYC.

:grinning:

4 Likes

Estonia. 151515252515

3 Likes

montana or new york city. well those are polar opposites. one with almost nobody and miles to roam free, and the other the largest city in the country. interesting,

3 Likes

It would either be Tokyo or New York city - in that order

3 Likes

My parner wants to go Japan or Singapore for work and if he goes I’d definitely go with him … but for a few years only

3 Likes

I would live at Sweden here…

2 Likes

I would live somewhere where it is summer all year round, with beaches and gals in bikini’s :crazy_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

haha. yeah im undecided if i like summer or not. i used to, but since i’ve put on weight i don’t enjoy it as much. but im considering a move to florida as well. as it’s affordable and i have family there, also no state income tax, lots of transplants to the area as well.

1 Like

Netherlands. It’s where my father comes from hence my ancestors land :blush:

3 Likes

Canada

5 Likes