If you could choose only 1 nationality and live in that country, which would it be?

Probably Holland would be my first pick. I’ve never been there, but I love their bicycles and windmills.

North Korea would be last in my list.

3 Likes

canada. :ice_hockey: peaceful, good standard of living, plenty of open spaces, less people, and a few cities to visit, plus the northern lights.

2 Likes

Canada was high in my list too.

3 Likes

France or Italy

3 Likes

Id say Canada …

3 Likes

Hmmm that is tough. Tibet. Maybe Holland.

3 Likes

I dunno. Maybe Germany. Its my home country and I miss it.

3 Likes

i may try to migrate to canada after mom and dad die, so i would be 55-60 years old, but i have a misdemeanor on my record so i don’t know if i’ll be able to go anywhere, i may be stuck here for life.

if i have to stay in the states i would move to michigan.

3 Likes

I would pick Sweden. :ant::ant::ant:

2 Likes

I’m happy with Norway, but if I was to live another place I’d like to live on a island so I would be close to the sea and have a good warm climate, because here it is cold most of the year. Maybe the azores(Portugal), the canaries(Spain) or a carribean island.

4 Likes

New Atlantis (from Francis Bacon’s utopian fiction).

2 Likes

Probably New Zealand.

2 Likes

Japan. I’d have to learn the language though.

3 Likes

I am Syrian living in Canada. I prefer Canada as a living place, will never change. Syria is good just for vacation but not now due to war.

4 Likes

Probably Norway. Might get boring with all those blondes though hehe. :wink:

I heard theres a lot of oil money there. Lots of rich people. I’m too poor.

1 Like

Estonia. They leave each other alone while someone is singing And guitar.

2 Likes

Netherlands for sure. My dad was born there. Would love to be in Amsterdam!

4 Likes

I would stay in the USA, but move someplace warm in the winter, maybe south Florida or Texas.

3 Likes

Norway. My kind of country.

5 Likes

I’m happy here in Canada

3 Likes