If you could reward yourself from everything you have been going through what it be like

I would have a job, be wealthy, have enough friends, not be isolated, get married, be healed with sz.

2 Likes

A few million in the bank from investing, hard work, and creating something new. I think I would like to invent something by being a computer or electrical engineer. Something like a gizmo or widget for something bigger. That or software.

1 Like

I would be middle class, have a job, a wife, and be cured from depression and anxiety.

2 Likes

I would have about $50 million in investments. I would NOT be so afraid to travel as I am now. I would be more of a social animal than I am. I would not be so afraid to get out there and mingle. I wouldn’t be so much of a hermit. I wouldn’t be so afraid to spend money. I wouldn’t be on injectable AP’s. I’d be a professional level pianist by now. And all my severe performance anxiety would disappear.

5 Likes

I don’t think its a matter of what I’ve gone through, its only been 5 years for me since onset. I think its just a matter of what I can’t do. The low energy is stopping me from having a lot of different kinds of fun when it comes to having a job or keeping my dog happy. I wish I could get the energy to walk her more.

The assistance I’ve gotten from the government is enough I didn’t earn anything from my suffering. Life makes you suffer whether it gives you a safety net or not. I’m just glad there was a net.

3 Likes

Constant bliss with a brain that was as comfortable as before. Whatever happens after that happens, I can’t really control this reality beyond my bodily well-being.

I’m kind of pushing for the usual of supporting my parents, having a wife and 2-3 kids, a business or job, a downpayment on a good sized house, driving skills and a car.

2 Likes

The main reward would be if I could have magically done something very fruitful with the spare time I’ve been given since I don’t work now. I wish beyond the little painting I do, that I could do more. I wish I could build a career off of one of the skills I’m developing and live a life that few people get to. If there was a cure tomorrow and my benefits were stopped I’d be screwed for the rest of my life anyway because I’ve had so much time wasted. Its just a bummer.

1 Like

I don’t even give an eff I just want to feel better

1 Like

I’d be able to stay at a job long term. I’d have more kids, and be middle class. I’d think clearly and be able to focus and remember. I’d be married to my same husband I have now.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.