If you could keep

if you could keep only one sense, it’d be

• smell
  • taste
  • touch
  • hear
  • see

0 voters

Sense of hearing, definitely. I couldn’t survive in life without music.

4 Likes

I think it is touch =) for me!!

1 Like

Sight… I could read. It is my main source of enjoyment.

2 Likes

I could still drive a car if I was just with sight only.

1 Like

See (Sight) for sure

1 Like

losing any of these will make me suicidal even more.

But I am living - and getting used to this life and conditions.

I go with Taste: the only legal pleasure I’m allowed to have in my life anyways.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t survive losing my sight. I need glasses to read and to see smaller things now. I used to have better than average vision. It’s upsetting. If I lost my sight I would give up.

if I lost my sight i wouldn’t be able to play video games… video games isn’t everything to me but it certainly helps me cope with stress.

1 Like

I think you would be fine with any one coupled with touch… But no feeling or touch in your body presents an omg amount of challenge… If my appendix had started to burst but I had no feeling of it I would have died… Manipulation of objects and spacial awareness…yea you would feel no pain…but absolutely no feeling in your body good or painful… You may hurt yourself not notice and bleed out…get an infection…any amount of things… I put hearing…but change it to touch…

1 Like

And what if you kept all your senses and have to choose an extra sixth sense ; what would it be? Intuition, ability to read within others’ mind,…?

1 Like

nice thought. so much so I had to make a thread on it

sometimes does more harm than good though

1 Like

I think vision is the predominant sense for most people. If you can see you can still negotiate your way around the world. You can’t do that with other senses.

1 Like

I think that everything digital is perceived through either hearing or sight. wonder if that’ll change one day

LOLOL

I’m too paranoid to vote! Worried that if I pick one it will happen in reality!

2 Likes