If you could have a

if you could have a sixth sense, it’d be…

Radar for people speaking BS.

3 Likes

my sixth sense would be to tell a good man from a bad man. the goodness of a man would glow within my eye.

2 Likes

My sixt sence would by rainbow six siege, or how to read minds

1 Like

hearing other people’s thoughts might be cool, but also deadly.

another sixth sense I’d like is to identify if a person likes men

1 Like

animal magnetism lol, the ultimate aphrodesiac, it makes my pheramones so intense that sexy women cant get enough of me, basically the opposite of whats happening just now lol

1 Like

how is that a sense? lol lol lol

you mean a sense to find women who are compatible?

a cool sixth sense: ability to tell when mom’s coming home.

no i mean a sense that attracts multiple female mates through pheremones, basically my sense would be a pheremone that is targeted towards really fit women about 18-36 yrs old lol

1 Like

lol lol

but a sense is something that only detects external stimulus. it doesn’t affect other people around you. lol lol

who are you? the sixth sense police or something lol

3 Likes

a sixth sense that identifies if a person likes men, or a sixth sense to find women who are compatible, is pretty much the same as what you want eh?

My sixth sense would be clairvoyance. I would love to have the ability to see the future.

1 Like

imagine seeing your own demise! but yeah, I’d invest in market

1 Like

I’d like to have a sense of balance like a cat, that way I can land on all 2 feet no matter which direction I fall.

1 Like

@sirBoring

I’d be playing the lottery…all the time!

1 Like

Common sense

15-51515

2 Likes

dude, common sense (or assumption) is subjective and well… common.

lol lol lol

don’t you have it already?

a cool sixth sense, I’d like, would be to see the night like morning. well, it’ll mess up my sleep but it’ll be cool to just experience for kicks

id choose a Sherlock Holmes like intuition .

2 Likes

why you dissing my sense? lol your sense sucks anyway haha pffff

2 Likes

Sensing cancer… I would not charge children…but adults would have to pay the hefty sum of 10 dollars… This way everyone could afford it… I would be helping people and I could make a decent living…

3 Likes