If you could change the past?

The only regret I have in life is that I smoked for years…I’ve been off the cigs since march 14th of 21. I hope it’s not too late to heal after all that…I used to have other regrets but I let those go…nothing could have been done about it…so why carry that around?

If I can time travel back to the past just for one thing? I would buy apple stocks at 8$ a share spend everything I had on it.

2 Likes

I would not get schizophrenia… oh wait, that’s something I can’t change… I guess I have no regrets.

2 Likes

I would have gone to medical school instead of just getting a master’s degree that I don’t use. I would’ve told my parents about the terrible thoughts I had so I could’ve gotten help earlier. I would’ve told my family that I love them more often.

I remember hearing about bitcoin when it first came out and dismissed it, I now wish I hadn’t.

Not smoking weed so i wouldnt have gotten schizophrenia.

Investing in bitcoin. Investing in gamestop during that wallstreetbets in january 2021.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.