Do you regret the past?

I used to, especially when someone got my social security number and used it to steal $10,000 of pandemic unemployment funds. But good things are happening to me now, and if I haven’t gone through the bad things I wouldn’t have been in the position to have the recent good things happen.

3 Likes

Sometimes I regret the stupid things I said and did and my mistakes but they don’t matter and even if I had made better decisions I still would’ve ended up where I am now.

5 Likes

I regret some things I’ve done, but I was an undiagnosed schizophrenic and an “undiagnosed” alcoholic. I was a bit of a lost soul. I still have regrets though.

4 Likes

Some of it yes. But everything in my life brought me to having my amazing daughter and husband. My step kids are great too. So I can’t really regret it because of the people in my life as a result

4 Likes

Yes. I feel horrible about invading Poland in restrospect.

3 Likes

I regret my birth. I’ve had a hard life. A really hard life. Tbh. I’ve made many stupid mistakes.

4 Likes

I don’t regret the things I did or said, I regret the things I didn’t do or say.

6 Likes

Yes. I regret bad things I did. I also regret staying connected with people who treated me badly, and not opening my eyes to the truth earlier. Would have saved me a lot of trouble if I had cut a few people out of my life a lot earlier.

4 Likes

I don’t regret. I know I have done things landed me in jail. Homeless. All my experiences made me more empathetic and understanding of all the marginalized people that society casts away.

I’m just like any other person with mental Illness. Life is hard for everyone. Im who I am. This is my life and I accept it.

3 Likes

Two things:

1. Not standing up to a bully.
  2. Not telling my parents sooner about me being ABDL.

The second one I knew about since I was super young. I think if I came out earlier and fully accepted myself then maybe a few other things would not have been such a struggle.

3 Likes

I should have said yes when my crush asked me to be his girlfriend.we were ten.
I got shy and said no even though I meant yes.

Hanging out with people who bullied me.
Letting people treat me bad instead of just staying away from them or avoiding them.

A few other things too.:open_mouth::slightly_smiling_face:

Really things turned out well.

One shouldn’t regret as it’s lead you to where you are and who you are.

I have a couple bigger regrets but i don’t regret anything in a way.

Yeah In a way i don’t regret anything because maybe I wouldn’t be where I’m at now n have met beautiful people, become vegan etc

I don’t regret as such.

2 Likes

There’s no point in regretting I guess since free will doesn’t exist. But yeah, I wish I had done some things differently.

1 Like

The past is the past, can’t be changed so no.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.