If i host a sz convention you are all invited :)

I’ve always wanted to visit Scotland, but I don’t know if anyone would like me if they met me. I never know how to act in a group.

3 Likes

You’d have lots in common with people x

1 Like

We could invite our imaginary friends (hallucinations)

3 Likes

i will pay everyones plane ticket and hotel stay

4 Likes

Da man, Pedro. 151515

2 Likes

Pedro if that’s true then I’m definitely coming!

2 Likes

Great! I’ll see y’all there mates!

2 Likes

Tourist talking to a Scotsman…

Tourist: “So what’s under your kilt?”

Scotsman: “Your wife’s lipstick.”

5 Likes

How was the Limbo invented?

A Scotsman trying to sneak into a pay toilet.

4 Likes

Scotland is great, you guys could stay in some really cheap accommodation, like airbnb can be really cheap with some places charging very reasonable prices for a week or two,

While you are here you could explore Glasgow as we have a big city centre with lots to do, lots of history, museums and art galleries, i’d recommend the Kelvingrove art gallery, the Science centre, the transport museum, also Stirling Castle, Edinburgh Castle, and there are lots of other interesting and unique Castles and heritage centres, also the zoo, you can hire bikes at various locations as well like train stations and bus stops.

The scenery is amazing as well, you could even go camping if you couldn’t afford a room, i’d recommend camping on Loch Lomond, maybe hire a car.

But yeah the sz convention would be an event, maybe meet over the course of a few days on international mental health week or something, we could have stories of recovery, poetry readings, art exhibitions or a crafts fare, brain training, hobbies and ideas of interests, virtual reality testing, youtube presentations, stats, awareness, stigma busters.

1 Like

I’d be all for that …it would be an interesting reunion! Someone win the lotto and bank roll this whole concept!

2 Likes

But I have a delusion that if 10 sz people are in the same room it will explode. :family_woman_woman_boy_boy::family_woman_woman_boy_boy::family_woman_woman_boy_boy::boom:

5 Likes

There’s no way I could travel to Scotland…especially alone.

3 Likes

maybe come with someone then like a family member or a really good friend, someone who can support you if you needed it,

its just talk just now but it could be a really interesting concept,

I’ll bring the non-alcoholic punch.

1 Like

I’m down 151515

1 Like

i think you are a troublemaker @asgoodasitgets a thread just like this got locked 12 hours ago.

Sounds great! We have similar conferences here though it’d be so fun to run into you guys and be like “hey, it is you!”

1 Like

@GentleSoul

i realise you wrote a thread about this and it got locked but i thought it was a really good idea so i wanted to develop your idea further so (credit to you)

Also i can see where the mods might be a bit apprehensive about people like us meeting up etc but i thought if it was organised properly then it could be viable,

It is a shame @SzAdmin could not facilitate this little venture but i may have the time and resources to put something together in the future,

it is quite an exciting prospect for a project that could incorporate individuals who have various forms of psychosis with various types of diagnosis.

1 Like

Just a reminder about forum guidelines

3 Likes