Idk if i can keep this up

so much on my mind right now and i am trying to hold it together but idk i i can

trying my best but its not good enough and i can’t do any more :frowning:

1 Like

hang in there man. i’m feeling pretty shitty myself, and it’s all we can do, just hang in there.

might have a panic attack :frowning:

i’m trying to take deep breaths

Yeah man just breath. Take it easy. Breath through your nose. Maybe a nap would help. I get in those situations it’s tough.

Trying to sleep it off but can’t sleep just now

Maybe you could talk to the doctor about getting on an anti-anxiety drug. If you’re already on one, maybe you could get your dose increased.

1 Like

Right there w/you.

1 Like

**You dont have to do anything right now--let it all go. I used to get panic attacks when I felt like I had to do something I didnt want to do.
Just let it go-maybe take a walk.
Hope this helps…

1 Like

it’s gonna be just fine dreamer. i mean it’s not like a panic attack can kill you right? it’s just a fight or flight response is all. i know it feels bad right now but you#ll be ok, i promise. moving is stressful. you’ve got a lot on your mind. try and not look at the big picture and take it all in bite sized chunks. you can do this.

1 Like

Making time for some meditation might help. Moving - oh yeah. There’s always more to do than you think. Think about when you be all moved in.

i’m trying @jaynebeal trying not to think about things too much but it all kind of hits me at night, i managed to get to sleep last night eventually though and i think i might be able to go into college now, the people there kind of help but i have a lot of trouble writing things down, i have something i need to finish which is written work and i have been thinking lately that i can’t do it, there is so much involved in counselling and i might not even get a job at the end bc i don’t think i will make a very good councillor tbh.

i hope you are feeling better today.
here is a :rainbow: and a piece of :cake:
take care from :alien:

1 Like

@Resilient1

Hey, Polar bears only live in the north. You may be in the south right now, but your north is beautiful and full of life. Keep looking :up:

1 Like