I wont use too much internet anymore

Too much internet make us a stupid, I will tell you my experience after quitting internet. Ok I got a virus in my phone, I used to use it to listen songs and search for useless stuff, it was really hard the first weeks, but after some time I found myself doing more things, now I have more time for my hygiene, for doing exercise, for studying even to draw (Now Im improving my drawing skills) I do athletics in my own, but sometimes I got bored and I check some youtube videos and write stuff in this site, now in the rainy days I usually use more internet, but my life has improved (even when I thought I was lost) never lose your hope!

2 Likes

If I need a good dose of modern technology, I will either use my phone data briefly, or play my ps3.

You are right, you don’t have to have all this technology 24/7 to be happy. I spend time with family

1 Like

Thats right boy, playing video games is just a waste of time, you could do many things instead. good 4 you

2 Likes

I have tried several times to completely abstain from television and forums, YouTube and surfing. At least six times. Every time I read more, looked after my hygiene, cooked something instead of eating bread, and when I had to lie down in bed again, I just listened to a bit of radio.

Only this never lasts longer than a whole day. Then I had to build everything again and have consumed everything again.

The problem was my thoughts, I did not stand it long while I was getting active or had no noise source that distracted me.

1 Like

yes if only I was healthy… :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.