I will call my social worker

My mom is willing to help me to get out of this situation

2 Likes

I do hope it turns out well.

3 Likes

Why do you hate being in the group home?

1 Like

Because I don’t have my own bathroom or a kitchen or anything and there’s staff around

1 Like

Plenty of students live in a dorm without their own kitchen or bathroom. You sound a bit spoiled.

3 Likes

My friend lives alone in an apartment and she is less stable than me.

1 Like

I just would like to point out that your argumentation for moving out isn’t very strong. I would be interested to hear what your social worker says.

I’m aware but imo everyone should have the right to choose where they live

1 Like

Maybe in Utopia that is true…

Should be the case in most good countries tho

1 Like

You need to earn more coins before you can go up a level

1 Like

Or you could be a bad boy and look up cheat codes…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Had I not had the option to live with my mum , I’d probably be in a group home like you described. I’m 37. Count your lucky stars you still have some independence. I really wish I had your options.

@Crystal-Cotton did your friend who lives alone have to spend time in a group home first so they could assess her function and stability? This could be a stage of making you more independent.

no. She lived in the same foster home as I did and moved away the day she turned 18

1 Like

The more you compare yourself to others the more miserable you be. Speaking from experience. Just saying.

Does she have a history of threatening people and run-ins with the law?

No but she’s attempted to kill herself

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.