I will be just fine

Its that time of year again…vacations! Well they are all going away for a weekend and I am perfectly ok with that. I kind of would rather not walk around a hot amusement park and not be able to ride any of the rides because of my size

6 Likes

How are you doing otherwise @cbbrown?

2 Likes

I was wondering that to.
Have not seen you post much lately.
Hope you are well.

1 Like

Good I’m listening to music right now. I have been busy too. We got 320 dollars saved but my partner needs it to put towards a bill.

I think the abilify is working pretty good voices are minimal. I still hear whispering. My partner is considering another job opportunity it’s more money

2 Likes

What else are you doing with your free time.?I sit mainly and listen to the radio. When its suits me i play boardgames with friends. Happy days.

3 Likes

The ban has been lifted somewhat I can spend time with my nieces and nephews. I have been trying to keep the apartment clean

2 Likes

You’re not missing much. Amusement parks are for kids!!! IMO

3 Likes

@cbbrown, I’m happy to hear you’re doing well. How is your frog Jasper doing?

Take care. :slight_smile: :frog:

1 Like

Jasper is well, just trying to keep him at a decent temp it’s usually either too hot or too cold. Too hot without AC and too cold with AC

3 Likes

It sounds like your spirits are up, at least by a little. True?

1 Like

That’s too bad! I love amusement parks!

1 Like

Yeah little situations here and there. Trying to stay positive.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s all any of us can do. We were dealt bad cards but it’s possible to rise above them and get a little something out of life.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.