I went to a studio for the first time

yeah for real hahaha i should get this guy to mix my tracks, but the studio engineer i thought he knew what he was doing, but maybe the best is yet to come in terms of who im working with

2 Likes

Yeah I used to work at a Jamaican recording studio. I was an artist assistant.

I fooled around with logic for a while

2 Likes

Nah man… you just have to let ALOT of people listen and hear their input.

Everyone has different ears

Great tune man, nice job. So where is the studio you’re working at? Do you have to pay for it?

I love the Buzzy intro to this one, by the way

yo @Abise the dude whos gonna spit the second verse is a dope af lyricist i met in a discord chat, i told him its gonna be “amitvyville pt.2” but this time the white dude will be bizarre, and he can be Eminem… but i dunno man lol

yeah he said i have to pay cuz im new im not sure if he meant in the future i dont have to pay, ill always offer money, its $50 an hour for studio time, we chilled jammed, heard the beat, bounced ideas off each other, it was fun as hell, but yeah i paid him

1 Like

Yeah… Bizarre is super lyrical and his album Rufus is dope…

Yeah keep going with your music, it’s really good. It’s tight.

my boy sounds a lot like bizarre in his voice thats why i said it lmfao, but hes a much better lyricist. i have faith in him

Sounds awesome. Yeah I have a blast in the studio. I have a fully functional studio and bandroom built into my garage.

There is nothing better than sitting around with a couple of buddies, bouncing ideas around and coming up with new ways to approach the song. It’s amazing how the song can change from when you wrote it, and when it is finish recorded

1 Like

Bizarre is an artist. I like him

Keep doing what you do :+1:

1 Like

heres a better mixed song i made (the guy whos gonna be on imma criminal is on the first verse)

That is f****** insane, man LOL!! I love it!

1 Like

haha this is just for a collective mixtape, gonna be officially released, but not under my album

1 Like

Who do you release it through? I know of two sites, cdbaby.com distrokid.com that launch releases for $39.95 per song. Or do you have a label you release under?

not sure if im a discord server dedicated to hip hop, a collective and we make music together, but i think im onto something with imma criminal on my own

they compare me to ODB (ole dirty ■■■■■■■) just doing my own thing and my songs sound more like him than anyone else now

1 Like

ODB cant even get past the filters hahhaa

releasing ■■■■, ill worry about it when my own song is done

but these other guys are gonna independtaly release my verse on the mixtape

its def. gonna make it, the tape

1 Like

Everybody sounds like someone. I used to sound like Neil Young, now people say more like Rodger Waters

I wish I could sing like Greg Keelor of Blue Rodeo. I love that guy

haha thats awesome tho, keep evolving, and youll be a new great artist every day

people said i was a dimestore eminem…far from a dimestore jesus, one of your tracks hahhaa

you are the man @Cragger keep on rocking

i

1 Like

when you get to be good at music, you start to know people, well i know @Cragger

1 Like