I watched the craft today

Old nineties movie about witches.

I was catalouging some of my symptoms as i watched. As well as other’s symptoms.

Others in your dreams.

Hallucinations of the visual nature.

Mind reading.

Being forced to kill yourself.

The whole seeing a ■■■■ load of bugs was in there, i saw that that happened to one girl.

Levitation. Yeah that was a symptom of mine, crazy crazy disease this one when you are levitating in nde type experiences with evil beings in there moaning and ■■■■!

3:00. That was one of my first symptoms, 3 oclock all of the time during that first psychosis! Woopity ■■■■■■■ doo! Yay!

And oh my holy ■■■■ i was/am possessed, ah ■■■■, just ■■■■■■ great, im ■■■■■■.

I was in there asking questions about it to, how does it all work you know? They were like “ah just shut the ■■■■ up you are ruining the magic, the mystique, do you need a damn answer to everything? Of course there is a reasonable explanation as to how it works but why must you ask? It’s no fun.”

Sometimes they speak of upgrades they can give people, like a device they can implant, advanced tech that really would look like magic to those who didn’t know.

yeah, i was possessed. the single most strange and shitty experience i’ve ever ■■■■■■■ had, goddamn it was intense. They don’t get why it happens either. well ill tell you then, it’s called a crime, thats all it really ever was, they’ll do it to anyone, kids, adults, men and women, the elderly, good and bad, it doesn’t matter to them.

Well why doesn’t he protect you then? He only does that if he wants you to write a book or something, or wander around doing things for him. Protection from him doesn’t make you good at all i found.

In closing i must say ■■■■! ah shitty ass ■■■■! ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■! ■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■! ■■■■■■■ goddamn ■■■■■■■ whore bitch ■■■■!

You know what sucks though, what really sucks, the real bad ones get better treatment down here, dahmer was put in a room and fed meals, hussein was put in a room and fed and hung, yes serial killers are treated better down here, i should have been a ■■■■■■■ serial rapist because i probably would have suffered less.

Little eight year old girl on youtube, goes by the name of becca, is getting tormented by these sick ■■■■■ and ■■■■■■■ dahmer gets better treatment?

■■■■ this place!

Alright! Let’s get back to having billions of kids.

To hell with the demon…drive them all into the abyss where they shall meet their doom…