I was just remembering about my high school days

I was just remembering how my mental illnesses got started. To make a long story short, I got bullied…and then I got social phobia, because they bullied me. Then I got major depression, because of what happened in high school. Also I got sz because of everything put together. I am still mad now, because of the bullies. because that group who bullied me, are responsible for all my mental illnesses.

1 Like

I guess there’s a slight chance bullying caused your schizophrenia. More than likely you had a propensity to get it anyways before you ever got bullied but the bullying triggered it. Most likely, you would have gotten it eventually anyways, with or without the bullying.

3 Likes

Hey @77nick77 , how is it going these days?

Good days and bad days. My bully is moving out.

That is great that your bully is moving out.

1 Like

@77nick77, are you going to retire soon?

1 Like

No, not soon…,…,

I think you are really blessed because you have a job. How long have you been working, at this job? Do you have bad days while working?

1 Like

10 years. Plenty of bad days. But usually some good things happen every day.

1 Like

I always have thought it is a blessing to have the same job for a long time. That has got to be a record for somebody with sz. Can you give an example, about good things happen every day? I hope you get a really hot girl that moves in the apartment next to you. lol lol lol

1 Like

I almost became a victim of bullying in H.S. it would have destroyed me, literally, and something intervened. I slept in my classes in H.S. the teachers didn’t give a damn, and I would have listened had they talked to me. I failed the ninth grade twice then ran away from home for a month and a half and came home damaged. I got my high school equivalence degree and went to a college and then a university but dropped out because I was still too dumb and psychotic. No one ever encouraged me to go back and a few years later I was too weary. I don’t believe in degrees but I know the university is a good place to learn. I went to the school of suffering and transcended the intellect.

1 Like

Oh, maybe I get in a conversation with a soldier or a soldier is nice to me. Or maybe I talk with a co worker. Maybe I get an extra break. Sometimes the workers put out doughnuts or candy I can have. I enjoy working alone and I work alone most of the day. Or sometimes while I’m doing certain jobs I can turn on my iPhone and listen to music. It’s not always fun but sometimes some soldier will try to scare me or have power over me and I might get the better of him. That can get crazy sometimes and not fun. Sometimes we get off early or take long breaks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.