I want to make money but don't know how

… But not by showing up every day for work at some place. :sleepy:
Maybe I should just be happy that I have disability and don’t need to do anything all my life.

Steal a bank.

Jk

2 Likes

get a remote data entry job, there are plenty out there.

1 Like

You might try working as call-temp. That’s what I do.

If they call you and you have a bad day you have the option to say no, and then work the other days when you are up to it.

It’s flexible. That’s what I do. Ofcourse some times they might front you working hours for the following week. But if you explain your situation you might come to a arrangement that is suited for you.

1 Like

I want to make big money though. Would be nice to be a millionaire.

1 Like

Well. You start off working and saving. Then you could read up on the stockmarket and make some investments. But you could easily lose it all too. But no risk, no gain.

1 Like

Money is not made , its earned.

4 Likes

Money is a unit of exchange that can be quantified and is a store unit according to macroeconomic principles.

Money does grow on trees if one knows how to harvest a plantation and cultivate a whole farm of money making trees.

Why work an hourly wage or salary when you can have other people generate revenue on your behalf.

That’s going to require a plan, commitment, and sustained effort.

2 Likes

The two easiest get rich schemes are buying enough of a stock that will go up such as tesla did or amazon or cocacola. there have been lots. The other is buying a cheap property somewhere and renting it out then borrowing against that property and getting another one and repeat until millionaire. It all involves risk and time

1 Like

Yeah leverage is insane. But not sure I want to do real estate. And what is the ~ risk ~?

1 Like

The only way to get rich is to save money and invest it in the stock market or real estate.

1 Like

Have you tried selling stuff on eBay?

1 Like

I’ve never seen anyone make a lot of money who didn’t work their ass off for it. (YouTube influencers and lottery winners aside.)

1 Like

Making YouTube videos? It can take a while to start up though and maybe even money for materials?

1 Like

risk involves bad tenants, properties require lots of repairs, housing market tanks in the area you purchased, your renters dont pay the rent and you cant make your own payments etc. in stock trading the risk is you will lose your investment or you will sell too early or your money doesnt change and you missed out on another opportunity

1 Like

This is how I do it…

index

4 Likes

@anon39239665 The rich don’t earn money. The make money in stocks and investments. Some inherit and receive money.

2 Likes

Grab a rake or a shovel. It isn’t glamorous but it gets you out in the open air and elderly people will pay you with a cup of coffee and a storehouse of their history.

What more could you want?

:joy:

3 Likes

Quite dodgy - but i used to make a killing downloading movies, and burning them to a dvd for a fiver a pop. Only down the local pub tho. Quite often i would come out the bar with about £40 ontop every day.

Questionable i know - but at least i wasnt nicking baby formula and meat from the supermarkets and selling it in there - like the smackheads do round here.