I want to believe other people are real

Yes, with assertivity. If it doesn´t work don´t interact with that person anymore.

That´s a very clever question, @anon37666876 . Where are you going?

i’m going to bed. goodnight :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take your meds before the psychosis comes back full force and land you in the hospital

@dreamer54

It would certainly be hard to justify natural law by appealing to some transcendental sanction, or to nature in the case of the Stoics. However, evolutionary biology and sociology (Durkheim explicitly characterises morality as a social fact, and heavily entwined with religion at that) allow for a “collective moral” emerging from society yet not drawn from any a priori moral truths -although obviously societies will make frequent appeals to these a prioris to justify their moral claims.

1 Like

@NotSeksoEmpirico

Indeed, but it seems easier to identify a social moral the more recognizable the group of individuals is as a comunity with their own traits.

We can talk aswell of “universal minimum moral” which could be indentified as a “natural moral”, which first of all has a extraordinarily limited number of precepts and they haven´t guaranteed its permanence in time.

1 Like

My doctor knows, it’s not a new unusual belief for me.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.