I want injections...I've decided

I feel like I’m on the verge of non compliance. I’m going to try to convince my pdoc to give me injections instead. I know I can’t function at all without my meds. I’ve checked and everything I take regularly (Not prn) is injectable. Here’s hoping.

5 Likes

Yep. Me too. I’m scared that no ap will work for me because I’ve taken most of them.

1 Like

Good idea take tue injection in you are not compliante

1 Like

Injection every 2 weeks or 4 weeks depending on the medication. No side effects. (For me that is)

2 Likes

Good choice, it is wise to take future mental states into account.

1 Like

I was better o, the injections but with my new insurance they’re $2000/no so I can’t afford them

2 Likes

In Canada they are part of pharmacare so free if your income is low enough. I’m sorry you can’t anymore

$2000 per shot?!

I have Medicaid Hoosier Care connect, so my meds including the biweekly injections are free

1 Like

I want the injection but I can’t afford it. Fx you get it.

Yes. $2000 per shot! Isn’t that awful?!

1 Like

That’s ridiculous. Grrr government and pharmaceutical companies

2 Likes

That’s a decent little car each shot. No one can afford that thst needs them.

1 Like

Just be careful on the injections because some of them can give u a medicated look in your eyes. That’s a huge concern of mine as I have that problem. I’m thinking of stopping the invega sustenna I’m on and switching to Latuda.

Have you tried Latuda before? Did you have side effects?

Haven’t tried latuda. On Invega sustenna I have akathisia weight gain limited cognition stuffy nose etc. I heard Latuda is great for some people, and in my research others said it made them too jittery. My main concern is fixing the medicated blank stare in my eyes that’s from getting the injection. I think it’s because it’s all the months medication at once.

1 Like

I took latuda and it had no side effects but also no effect

1 Like

How was the latuda on hearing voices and paranoia?

Did nothing. Nothing changed. But everyone is different

1 Like

How do you change dosages or even meds if you are getting injections