Schizophrenia.com

I want a Playstation 5

Hello guys,I want a ps5 even though my family is not really supportive of it,it’s not really a expensive purchase right?I mean,I can watch people play it on YouTube/twitch but I still want one myself and play it…Maybe after I buy it I still do not have the motivation to play after a while…Argggg

3 Likes

My friend purchased one off Facebook and it’s a awesome machine especially with a QLED TV.

2 Likes

but you work right …dont u earn money…??

2 Likes

Yes,but it’s not a need…it’s a want…

3 Likes

Brothers got one - and its nice machine. I cant justify the cost of buying one tho - when most of my games are pc on the gaming rig.

He loves it tho.

Had a quick look round the UK online sites - and they still seem to be in short supply here. He got his pre-ordered and collected it at midnight release day from the “game” franchise of shops.

1 Like

Two in my local cash converters but they are asking £750 each. Disk versions. You can buy them brand new for £500 when they become available again. My friend got one of Facebook for £550 but he took a risk as he could off been ripped off with a brick in it or something. He was lucky and actually got the computer and it works fine.

3 Likes

what games you will play on it if you get it ?

1 Like

I saw one in a window today and it looks pretty stylish

Since my PS2 broke, I have been Xbox

1 Like

I prefer PC but my brother got a PS5 and sometimes we play Fifa 21. Its huge compared to the PS4, its as big as those computers you put under the monitor.

1 Like

They will probably make a slim version thats smaller.

1 Like

Fifa,i only play this game.This game is better on console then pc,less hacker

2 Likes

I want a Playstation 6. I wan it nowwwwwwwww

1 Like

Xbox Series X → Flight Simulator 2020 on 27/07/2021.

Waiting…