I want (10 char)

to end my life today. Nothing is worth it.

What the point of suffering if you’re going to be cursed for the rest of your life?

There is no joy in living.

My family helps me when I tell them my suicidal thoughts like killing myself to go to heaven faster. Do you have any family?

Please call emergency services.

You have a lot to live for,

They can help you and you can feel better.

1 Like

Please call someone.

@Aziz @anon54386108

Thanks. Unfortunately, Korean emergency services get hundreds of calls like this every year, and because of covid as well as my family, I don’t think it’s much help because hospitals are expensive.

FYI: I’m uninsured and private insurance companies won’t accept me because of my mental illness.

In conclusion, people around me don’t care. Thank you, however, for being here for me.

Can’t you talk to any family member?

No…they will tell me to get a life. Or to be strong.

That’s how you should be.

I’m done fighting. But I’ll try to be strong.

1 Like

Don’t do it. I am tempted every day to do it. It’s stupid. Life is beautiful

1 Like

I’ll try. Thanks everyone for being so kind to me.

Everyone is better off without me.

Please call a&e, do not take such step. Your life is too precious … life is worth fighting for … you will come out of this … it gets better

Are you OK @anon10648258?

Is there at least a crisis line you can talk to even if you can’t get an ambulance?

Why is it so difficult to live a joyful life ? Are you paralyzed,blind,deaf.Homeless,hungry,thirsty?

@CoCo @Om_Sadasiva @anon53623539

I’m okay. I survived the urges.

4 Likes

That’s great! Hang in there. It does get better

Thank you. I still believe people don’t care but I’ll try to survive.

1 Like

I Was Suicidal For Two Years. During Those Years of Trying to Decide on How I Was Going to End Everything.

I Was Trying to Find an Album to Keep My Family Warm After I Passed.

Discovered The Album, ‘Parachutes’ (By) Coldplay.

And Discovered That if Something That Beautiful Existed, Then Maybe There is Still a Chance For Survival. And At Least One Reason to Try Again.

So I Gave Up on Giving Up.

And Met a PUP Named Lacy.

And a New Therapist.

My Life Changed Forever.

So Don’t Give Up Jus Yet, @anon10648258, ‘For Every Dark Night, There’s a Brighter Day’.

2 Likes

Many people suffer and don’t kill themselves. Many people feel hopeless but they keep going and often get better. When I was 19 and 20 I had nothing going for me. I was suicidal, in my warped mind I had every reason to kill myself. But I got better and I’m so happy I’m still alive.

When I was 19 I was in my first group home. I was psychotic and delusional. I spent more than a year at that place suffering the whole time. I was in a small room and slept on a dirty mattress on the floor the whole time I was there. I saw no future, I had nothing and every day was a different form of torture. And everybody else there was in the same boat and a few of the people were a little dangerous.

I spent the year there and then the following year I spent 8 months in a hospital, thrown in with a bunch of homeless people, wannabe hoods, people who had been incarcerated, etc. But I got out and moved into a nice group home. 9 months later I got a job and now I’M looking back on being employed almost steadily since 1983. I’M 59 years old now and living pretty much independently.

I just want to make the point that those first two and a half years after being diagnosed I didn’t stand out in anyway. I was just another mental patient. No one would have predicted I would ever get well. No one who knew e back then would have
predicted I would ever accomplish anything. I was severely ill.

But I a one of the reasons why people should not give up. You keep trying to predict the future. Well, you can’t. You might get better, lots of people do. You just got to keep going. The other people on this thread gave you good advice. If you’re suicidal than do what they say and call a hotline or maybe go to the hospital.

But I just here to tell you that the reality is that people get better.

Lots of people have been in yours and mine shoes.Life ain’t easy for any of
us. But you have a chance to get better. In my 59 years I’ve seen that the majority of the people have potential. You just have to find it. I tapped mine with a lot of help, you just have to go through the times where doing anything seems impossible. And keep going. With help, hard work and luck you may get a little something out of life. I wish you good luck and take care of yourself. You have a chance and things may change for the better for you!

2 Likes