I’ve been playing walking dead on my oculus quest

Wow what a sweet fn game. Get to kill zombies with your hands and weapons in virtual reality. It has a story also. Freakin awesome. I can only play for 45 mins at a time tho.

3 Likes

Nice, I worked for Oculus testing their games for bugs before they were released. I worked with the Quest and the Rift S.

2 Likes

I wrote bug reports in english and played VR games all day. Best job ever but after 1 month I had to leave due to my sz.

1 Like

That’s sick @Aziz !!

You didn’t get to play walking dead or did you.

It’s the #1 rated game on the quest

I also like super hot but I’ve only played the demo since it’s not cheap.

Walking dead was $40 also but it seemed more worth it to me.

2 Likes

I played lots of games but not that one. There was a few gun games, sports, a game with ghosts climbing etc, National Geographics where you drive a boat, climb ice mountains, etc

2 Likes

The National Geographics game was pretty relaxing.

1 Like

Got walking dead too on the rift S. I havent played thru the first chapter yet tho.

2 Likes

I’ve never used a VR headset before. If I did I think my first game would be Star Trek Bridge Crew VR edition.

1 Like

Myself as well. That looks wicked.

2 Likes

Do these vr sets give you motion sickness? I heard that was a problem. It would be for me as I get sea sick in a hammock. lol

Some of those new workers with me had motion sickness and quit the job or got transferred to the PC, mobile gaming and consoles game testing sections.

1 Like

Perhaps some people will experience motion sickness. When 3D games first came out they gave me motion sickness. I couldn’t play Doom or Wolfenstein, the originals back in the 90’s or games that came after that for a while, but I got use to it and now I am fine.

1 Like

I hadn’t been in a car for a few years and then when I got in the backseat of a taxi. I felt ill after 15 minutes.

I think I’ll give it a miss. I really hate the feeling. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.