I think jasper was stressed

I’m not sure what caused it but she seems ok now and finally ate after a 10 day hunger strike.

12 Likes

dude, maybe does that frog has a mental ilness

1 Like

Well I’m happy that she is doing better. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m proud of her for eating!!

3 Likes

Good work, Jasper! Good work, @cbbrown! Jasper seems to really like things just so. It makes me laugh a little, how particular she is.

Though I suppose if the trees in my yard just suddenly hopped to the other side of the house, I’d probably be put off my food for a bit, too.

4 Likes

She is picky, but I love her. My partner said my frog must have OCD or something.
Nothing personal against those people on here who have it.

I know I worry a lot about all the animals but most of all kaisei, Leo and jasper. If you own exotic animals who have to keep track of their eating and pooping schedule. Gross I know

3 Likes

Did you ever find the dog you were looking for?

No lillac is still missing. We put up posters and posted on Craigslist and facebook about her.

3 Likes

I like ur jasper very much…!!! Pacman frog …!!! I like keisai too…!!! U really care for pets…u are good care giver… take care @cbbrown…!!

2 Likes

My friend’s leopard gecko would go on hunger strikes too. Hard to know what goes on in the mind of those guys sometimes. Glad he’s feeling like his fine froggy self again.

2 Likes

Yeah the whole pooping and eating thing is icky but necessary. Jasperine is in my thoughts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.