I think I should have been a famous artist of religion like Davinci and Michael Angelo

If I didn’t take medication early on, I believe I would have been a famous artist. Right before the biggest symbol in Catholicism burned down that was centuries old, I tried all my might to get my motivation for art back. I stopped some meds last night/today, and when I woke up my reality got so clear, I was able to watch the news, and Dr. Phil. Tune in and my concentration is back. With this great day, came devastation and while I was learning to draw again, the gothic cathedral caught on fire. I’m not saying it’s name just in case the government has algorithms and tries to kill me because they don’t want to see people with special abilities thrive. I’m keeping myself a secret, because your every day professional doesn’t want to see me thrive. Anyways, I am going to be famous but I’ll be anonymous. I’ll be a multi millionaire. My brain has time to heal itself off meds since right now I’m having such a big impact on religion and once it starts firing less, less stuff will happen in the world.

When I was sick years ago (possibly from marijuana or hypomania 8 years ago), I thought I was a God, a genius, and the next Steve Jobs lol. I’m not. It’s all a delusion.

1 Like

You could have been, but medication stops people from working at their most highest power. They were people too. I had really high powers before I got sick

It’s a delusion. And saying Notre Dame isn’t going to get anyonebkilled. That’s another delusion.

I think you need to look into a med adjustment because your posts get more delusional by day.

2 Likes

What, come on? My pdoc thinks I’m stable? Well the delusions will be gone when I’ll be off this crap. But now I’m excited for Easter even though my sister hates me, and I look forward to things

And FYI, I’m going to be famous one day from my art. Can’t take away my future, friend

I thought I was a math genius until I got C’s in college and dropped out lol.

1 Like

Math genius doesn’t mean following academics, it means being original and coming up with new ways of viewing things, like game theory

1 Like

I never said you wouldnt. But saying that you’ll get killed for typing a name is delus ional as hell.

1 Like

You have to prove yourself though. I do too. We all do.

People search things all the time or things go viral, they look into things. You don’t think the govt keeps tabs on things that go on, nothing is a secret. A way a science magazine is set up to sway you one way, give you false reality. We are the products of them taking away our abilities cause they don’t want us to advance. I see it on the media, when I was on Facebook. It’s all made up.

I wanted to write a quote that would make me famous but I was afraid world news would pick it up

Yeah and when we did, we crashed because something made us hallucinate and then we got prescribed meds

You sound psychotic, manic and delusional. No offense. Just trying to help. We’ve all been there.

3 Likes

Why cause my mind is clear?

It’s not clear at all. You’re pretty paranoid and sound manic.

2 Likes

Then when it’s clear I can’t focus on stuff or have meaningful conversations, feel valued which makes my thoughts and logic flow better? My boyfriend isn’t having issues with me. He knows what mania is and paranoia

Why wouldn’t I know, and why wouldn’t my boyfriend know. It’s like you had some kind of power with that brief sentence, I lost my sense. I’m not letting that power overcome me just like the health professionals coercion. Because they don’t help

You have anosognosia. When you’re ill, you don’t realize yourself that you’re ill, but others do. It’s normal. We’ve all been there. But you are obviously paranoid and delusional in these posts. You also sound manic. Three people here have told you they’re worried about you because of your posts. It’s time to see a doctor.

3 Likes

I don’t want to deal with this, I don’t know how to