I talked to my case manager today

He’s getting me set up with counseling and group therapy. He’s also concerned that I’m still afraid the men are following me and others are reporting on me to the men. He says he doesn’t know why my meds never take it away. I feel like my so called delusions are real because meds don’t work for me. I think they’d work and make it all go away if it wasn’t real.

4 Likes

From what I can see on here, delusions are the trickiest thing to get rid of even with meds.

4 Likes

don’t give up…your belief that men are after you is false and once you find the right med you will feel a lot better not having that ill thought in your head anymore to haunt you.

1 Like

My paranoia about people getting into my flat/unknown presence has been very hard to totally get rid of. The flushing toilet/washing machine sounding like people talking has gone though.

1 Like

I’m on the last drug I can try. I guess we can increase my dose. We’ll see.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s a hard feeling to shake for sure.

I haven’t shaken my delusions yet. I still believe the government gave me schizophrenia and I can semi prove it.

They don’t bother me much anymore though and I am functional and stable.

It can get better.

1 Like

Jc piano I’m sorry. What are you taking now meds wise?

Loxapine, Celexa and benztropine @roxanna

1 Like

I understand that. It’s not easy dealing with being recorded and followed. I’m sorry you’re going through that. You must feel so betrayed by the government

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.