I remember all my dreams

Does anyone else remember all of their dreams? I think its because of the meds im on. Im currently taking Olanzapine and Cipralex.

I remember my dreams every time I wake up. They are usually negative and involve me being in life threatning situations. It stresses me out sometimes. I either want to stop remembering them or I want to have more positive dreams.

1 Like

I’m on Olanzapine and Lurasidone and I don’t dream, or if I do I don’t remember any of them.

2 Likes

Lucky you! @Headspark

1 Like

It worries me that I don’t dream, aren’t people suppose to dream sometimes, during REM sleep or something???

1 Like

You are dreaming you just cant remember them @Headspark

1 Like

Bump 1515151515

I used to have nightmares on Latuda and would remember the dream like drawning in the ocean. I wake up when I drawn with difficulty breathing for a few seconds. I don’t think it ever happened since I am on Risperdal. My dreams are neutral now and sometimes I can remember them.

1 Like

Glad to hear your dreams are neutral now. @Aziz

1 Like

I remember the last dream I’m having before I wake up, really vivid. Also on olanzapine, but also fluoxetine.

1 Like

I remember my dreams about every day last night I dream I was having thanksgiving with family I usually have pretty ok dreams

1 Like

I’m on zyprexa and remember like 1 in 10. My dreams are usually just whack stuff like I’m at work doing something…but I haven’t worked in 20 years haha. I wish I could remember a few more details but alas for me.

1 Like

I remember all my dreams as well. When I was more psychotic and not on meds it made life extremely confusing because I could not determine what reality was. I spent practically as much time sleeping as awake due to my narcolepsy. It felt like I was living dual lives.

1 Like

What meds are you taking? 6666666666

1 Like

i usually remember my dreams for a while and then it fades later and just little bits and pieces are left over.

1 Like

Im taking Olanzapine, Cipralex and bisprolol @Nada_de_nada

I also remember my dreams every night. Usually I wake up 2 to 3 times per night out of a dream. Really annoying.

1 Like

i dream every night, but only remember them every 3 nights or so. i quickly forget my dreams upon waking the majority of my days, but i remember i dreamt and try to think what was it about but it slips away from memory. when i took l-theanine, i remembered my dreams every night. usually my dreams are pleasant, but i also get the occasional fight dreams, where im getting jumped and fight off my assailants all night.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.