I received my second booster shot

Me and my father received our 4th Covid vaccinations today at the pharmacy.
I received Pfizer and my Dad received his 4th Moderna vaccine.

Glad we got them.

12 Likes

Yeah well done @Wave . Still awaiting the next roll out over here. I think seniors can get their second booster in a month or soā€¦I should qualify after that.

3 Likes

Thanks @rogueone

1 Like

Good on you!

I got my booster shot too. It just made me very tired for about a couple days.

5 Likes

Good going @Montezuma!

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

:blush:

3 Likes

4th shot of Moderna felt like death for 2 days.

Never had a reaction from Pfizerā€™s first 3 shots.

Think Iā€™m gonna stick with Moderna for 5th Shot.

3 Likes

Right now thereā€™s no 5th shot.

CDC actually redefined first 3 shots primary, so 4th shot is 1st booster. Next shot (5th) will be 2nd booster.

2 Likes

I see my GP in May. Heā€™ll tell me if they are giving fourth shots.

2 Likes

Me and my GF are eligible for our fourth shot now. Funny, I just looked it up tonight. I will call the pharmacy tomorrow to confirm we can walk in and get them.

2 Likes

we canā€™t keep boosting this virus away.
I share this sentiment with many on the Right.

2 Likes

I trust vaccines for the most part. But cmon where does it end?? I got the booster for my parents because they wanted me to. But I wouldnā€™t have if not for they are older.

1 Like

I havenā€™t heard anything about a fourth one. I just have 3. Donā€™t hear much about Covid anymore.

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s actually my 5th shot, you are right @Kxev.
2nd booster shot.

1 Like

Iā€™m due for a 2āæįµˆ booster but Iā€™m holding out for Pfizerā€™s omicron-focused vaccine.

Iā€™ve had both the vaccine (3 doses) and the infection.

2 Likes

@Daze @TomCat

Covid hasnā€™t gone away. Half the country has already gotten it so daily deaths and symptomatic are lowest ever (about 800 a day). Also breakthrough infections are happening because the vaccines were not designed for omicron.

I realize its in my own hands to decide if I want to get covid - i dont want to test my chances as an SZ and immunocompromised and middle age - no thanks will keep getting protection continuously as recommended for the rest of my life - like the flu vaccine and all my yearly vaccines I need for my other conditions.

2 Likes

Was supposed to get my next booster Thursday, but Iā€™m sick. Just took a PCR this morning. Hopefully Iā€™ll get those results tomorrow and itā€™s just a bad cold. Either way, I had to reschedule. :-1:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s literally what we have been doing with the flu for decades. It works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.