Got my 4th booster today

Moderna vaccine. Pretty sure I’ll feel like crap for a day. But yay excited.

5 Likes

I thought they were still discussing those. I didn’t think that they are giving those anywhere but maybe Isreal.

1 Like

I’ve just booked first booster. It will be pfizer and my first two were astra zenica. Didn’t really have a choice and would have preferred moderna but I’ll take what I can.

2 Likes

Where are you from Kxev?
In the UK the first booster (second vaccine) has only just been out in the UK for people under 30.

I’ve had three doses of Pfizer here in Alberta, Canada, and I’m in the minority. Apparently they’re running short of vax and appointments are being cancelled now.

I just booked it at cvs online. The just asked my vaccinatuin information filling out identification and it’s been six months. I asked for the booster showed up. It was easy. I tried this last month and they said it was too early. I feel like there is a surplus in the us. There were a ton of time slots for me to pick from.

Your fourth booster or fourth shot (second booster?)

1 Like

Yeah. 2nd booster.

2 Likes

That’s cool. I’m in the USA, I’ll look into it. I’ve had three shots so far.

1 Like

I am in the UK and had 3 shots of Pfizer vaccine

1 Like

Uk - had two AStrazeneca shots then a Pfizer booster

1 Like

@StarCrazy I am in the US. Most either get Pfizer or Moderna.
All my doses are 6 mos apart except the first 2 dose.

@shutterbug Yeah I think the US has a surplus of vaccines because of a lot of reasons.

1 Like

My wife and I are vaccinated and boosted and all three sons are vaccinated. We are the only ones in our family. Our 17 yr old son can’t wait until he turns 18 because he wants his booster before college.

Wow only just got the 3rd booster few weeks back…
I got moderna too…

1 Like

I follow the rules and what the CDC recommends.

Currently they are not recommending that people get their 4th shot.

Not here in the states at least.

I don’t know how you managed to get your 4th shot?

2 Likes

CVS was wrong to give you your 4th shot.
They should know better.

1 Like

Yes, i agree. CDC recommendations will officially announce the 4th dose this week to the immunocompromised. I got my booster at the same CVS pharmacy as my first booster. Oh, I also was going on the recommendation of my doctor who treats me for a condition that places me in this group.

Since when?
Can you post a link?
This is news to me.

2 Likes

Do you know what amount of time is supposed to be passed between 3rd dose? I just got my third jab last month.