I really feel like growing a plant

I used to grow alot of weed when I was younger and i miss growing them plants. I want to grow a nice plant that I can admire and stare at but obviously not cannabis.

Any suggestions for some kickass plants?

3 Likes

@Mountainman has a great tomato :tomato: plant

3 Likes

I used to grow a tree that brought me much joy.

3 Likes

Yea it’s so beautiful watching the plant grow it’s like a little baby

2 Likes

I have fields of olive trees. they are blessed. I also have a pomegranate tree. which is like a fine lady.

4 Likes

I would just go to a greenhouse and ask for help choosing something, Although they don’t know everything. I bought a tropical plant that they said wouldn’t grow much. I put it on my end table until it started to grow. It ended up being about 6 or 7 feet tall. Totally thrilling.

2 Likes

What about a venus fly trap plant,

2 Likes

Bonzai trees are organic therapy aids. Pruning and trimming their branches is good medicine for a fractured mind.

3 Likes

I always found cactuses pretty cool. Growing a plant can be very therapeutic just make sure to play it soothing music and it will grow better. My friend who grows weed will play soft jazz for his plants and says it makes em grow hardier and healthier :roll_eyes:

its true tho

1 Like

Lol that funny…

Excellent idea I’m going to shop around and put some interest into a bonsai tree

a bonsai would be good. I’m gonna try some window herbs probably some rosemary something with a pleasant scent

Yessss! Venus fly traps. My favorite!