I really don't know if what I'm experiencing is schizophrenia

Why not Clozapine? You take monthly blood tests to see if it affects your white blood cells. Many users here are very happy with it.
I am not a Dr but ask your psychiatrist about Clozapine. CBT can’t replace meds.

1 Like

Ok thankyou. I will consider it.

1 Like

Yes, but mildly. I’ve gotten used to them and just push them aside now.

1 Like

Good for you. 1515

I have the same problem meds help me forget its happening or not care not sure but I can live a normal life now. I used to think there were cameras everywhere and everyone was watching me and then that turned into they can see out of my eyes. It got worse when I went to the store and people would comment its just like a movie in my head and then I could hear about four people discussing it. When I move into an apartment people would move out really quickly and the ones left would give me weird looks. It got to a point I was such a strong transmitter that I could project movies, thoughts, smells and feelings into other people but like I said it has to be a delusion since those beliefs and delusions go away after meds.

1 Like

Glad to know someone else had a similar situation. Do you still have those experiences but you just ignore it?

Yeah it sounds like you have it, you’ll eventually realize it’s just a delusion, sleep helps a lot

1 Like

Just started meds and it seems to be working so I can live a normal life. Actually I told them if they dont tell me its real im going to show them as much messed up things as I can until they tell me its really happening and the voices kind of stopped after confronting them. I still shower with no lights on and dont look in the mirror just in case.

1 Like

what meds are u on?

1 Like

I think the only assurance I will get is if I get a CT scan and nothing shows up.

Olanzapine and depakote.

I doubt it. With as fixated as you are on this, you’ll think of ways to explain how the scan was wrong.

You seriously need to tell your pdoc how bad this is. I cannot believe you are being 100% honest and telling your pdoc exactly how obsessed you are with this and they haven’t changed your meds or raised them by a lot.

I’m surprised that I don’t have a med change as well. A new med was added, depakote. But I really believe if nothing shows up I will believe there is no camera.

I don’t think so. I hope for your sake that is true. But you don’t listen to logic and the explanations we tell you of how it just would never work. I mean, we explain tge science. You need a different med. My delusions went away with proper meds. i only have one weird belief that is still nagging and barely does.

What meds are you taking?

You could be anyone. I have no idea who you are. Does that help? I don’t want to suggest what I believe about this because I’m a different person. But I wish you well and I hope you can find peace of mind and not be bothered by these experiences or perceptions. At the subatomic level we are all energy; at the quantum level, we are all just this beautiful electrical-chemical energy and it’s uniform, meaning that when you tap into this place all things are at the basic sense the same source. This would be like the God-particle.

1 Like

I’m glad you don’t know who I am lol. Thanks

1 Like

I’m on Aristada 440mg every 4 weeks. It’s much better than the Invega I was on. I also take 1,000mg Lion’s Mane extract once a day which significantly helped my anxiety.

1 Like

why dun u change meds if the meds dun work?

1 Like

Is Lion Mane a natural supplement?