I really don't know if what I'm experiencing is schizophrenia

Now I’m considering a med change.

1 Like

Yes. It’s from the Lion’s Mane mushroom. I can’t stress how well it worked on my anxiety. It is amazing and safe.

1 Like

how r u doing recently?

1 Like

Thats not the first time I heard about that. Well I’ll research on it more. Thanks

Now i seem to be good and back in control although i stopped taking them, I have meds in case I go completely nuts again. Just trying to figure out if it could have been telepathy or if I really did loose it.

1 Like

Olanzapine 10mg

2 Likes

You really did lose it I think. I don’t think telepathy is real.

1 Like

Right, it was the only explanation I could come up with that made sense, cameras everywhere didnt but if im telepathicaly projecting my vision to others then it would explain why people still comment when im in new places and cities. Yea I was way lost before I started taking meds but looking back I have to ask what if it was telepathy especially if others on here have the other end where they see people in their heads.

1 Like

Yea it’s just your illness. People don’t know what you are thinking.

On the outside im normal as everyone else lol

1 Like

Same here. I wonder if I come off odd to other people.

It is a delusion. I had those.

I try to remind myself that I’m really not that important.

1 Like

Can you describe your experience?

Thought house was bugged by rogue spooks security services. Thought people were watching and reporting me. Thought there were cameras and radios in my house and in streetlights. Thought there was a huge conspiracy against me. But really, I’m just not that important for anyone to do all that.

How long did it last for you? And what did you do to stop the delusion?

Several weeks. Medication stopped it.

1 Like

I wish it was that easy for me.

It took several months before I got clarity on my delusion, and even then its only recently that It’s felt less “sacred” and close to my identity and such.

Its just a set of ideas I had, about an experience I had, and that’s that. Nothing ground breaking world revolutionizing.

If you take medicine there’s a good chance that in a few months you too will gain clarity.

1 Like

I’ve been taking medicine for almost 3 years, nothing changed so everything I’m experiencing must be real.