Music is really triggering for me.

1 Like

You can read a book then.

1 Like

Yes @NeuralPlay123 that’s a good idea!

2 Likes

I cant listening músic i got nervous. I need silence

3 Likes

I love listening to music all day and since I’m unemployed got nothing to do for 3 years the only thing I do is listen to music with headphones up full volume i been for 3 years like that even people around my neighbour told me we never saw you without your headphones in a long time they resembled me to a movie character who never leaves without headphones :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but but the sad story now is that I have ear problem I got tinnitus it’s a whispering in your ear that never gets quiet but fortunately it’s in one ear. After that i’ve visited my doc he prescribed me some medications and told me not to put my headphones i followed his instructions and i was on medications for 2 months but without any benefits so I was like f**k it none can separate me from my music and headphones… oh yea last but not least one thing I hate about music is when I want to to sleep my mind start singing and i can’t stop it ugggh hate that but not everyday experiencing that thank Allah :blush:

2 Likes

On my meds all I do is listen to music. I’m gonna talk to the nurse about a switch because, yes, my music is triggering me.

1 Like

did you try relaxing music? :slight_smile:

I’m the same way.

Music helps pass the time when I do my 30 minute or 1-hour run or else it would get too boring.

1 Like

Smooth jazz is calming

Maybe you’re just listening to the wrong things. Branch out and try different genres.

But personally my favorite music is classic rock followed by my second favorite, 80’s music.

See this is the beauty of being immature. I get to listen to all the same old stuff because I never outgrew it mentally!

I need silence. Lol haha just reading that s what i do. Try it. At least

2 Likes

What do you read? is your concentration good? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Today mysteriously i am better. I am reading for a long time slowly the Bell jar by sylvia plath

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.