I need help... (sushi related help)

So this has been driving me insane, I can’t think of the name of this specific sushi… it’s just rice, in a pouch type thing. The pouch is brown and sweet…
I’ve tried googling it but can’t find it!! I wanna order it today, but feel stupid trying to describe it to the people at the restaurant lol…

3 Likes

Wow never mind, of course I just found it, it’s called Inari😃

4 Likes

I like the crispy sushi, Dragon eye and Philly. Kamikaze is also good and another one with spicy salmon.

1 Like

Oooo, Philly rolls are good!

I also like any kind with eel on it😋

1 Like

I wonder if you can get sushi off Amazon like in a can or something to preserve it. You can get sushi at Aldi’s

You can make it at home, its easy. I help my mother doing sushi when she does it. Sticky rice, smoked salmon, the special thing to roll etc

1 Like

I feel like this would defeat the whole point of sushi though.

2 Likes

Oh Avocados, cucumber, etc too.

1 Like

Yummy yummy :drooling_face: :fish:

1 Like

Inari 1515charcters

2 Likes

You just know you have ‘First World White People Problems’ when you need desperate help with a Sushi conundrum. :smile:

1 Like

Right?!? @anon39054230

The struggle is VERY real

3 Likes

I don’t dislike sushi , but also don’t get all the hype about it. Here in the UK it’s just rectangular/square sticky rice with something plonked on top or it’s round with a filling in the centre.

Fun fact: the pouch or inari is made of tofu.

1 Like

Oh really? Didn’t know that…

I like salmon tataki rolls. Very taste :blush:
And any rolls with cream cheese
Nom nom nom

Never had sushi.
I’m sorry but no more raw fish for me.
I’ve had sashimi before.

1 Like

That reminded me of an episode of impractical jokers. Q gets a punishment where he has to display an art exhibit but he doesnt know what the pictures are :smile:

It’s Inari sushi

Oops already been answered my bad.
Hope you enjoyed the food

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.