I might go into the hospital

Feel better @Montezuma im sorry youre having a rough time! Youll be ok :heart:

1 Like

Good luck and see you soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that Montezuma. I hope you pull out of whatever your mind is bothering you about and maybe avoid the hospital. But hospitals are there for a reason.

1 Like

I’m deathly afraid of hospitals and I told my therapist.
She told me not to be so worried about it. Her exact words about a hospital stay were, “First you go in… then you get out.” I understood her point.

2 Likes

Yeah, we have some fairly good mental health hospitals in my area. Some not so good.

I’m always scared before I go in. But once I’m in and adjusted everything is usually Kosher.

Thank you for caring though and the thoughtful replies, Nick.

Take care. :v:

1 Like

Hope you can get things sorted out at the hospital if you do decide to go. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @antidepressant044.

I’m trying to see if my mom can give me a ride to the ER. But I have to wait until she gets off work.

3 Likes

sometimes when i get that feeling like i should go the the hospital, part of me says,“but it sucks getting processed thru the e.r.” it can be pretty stressful. but once all that is behind me and i’m settled in my room at the psych hosp., a wave of relief comes over me and i know i made the right decision. things are gonna get taken care of and it’s gonna be okay. that’s what i want to say to you too, montezuma

2 Likes

I’m so sorry. I hope you do feel better soon but like Wave said, at least you have the option if it gets bad. Sending you some positives vibes.

Update us when you can.

1 Like

@ Everyone,

I’m doing better atm. My brother is staying the night with me tonight :blush:.

I slept the day away Sunday, so now I’m having some coffee and listening to Coast to Coast.

All is well right now.

Thank you all for caring and replying. :hugs: :heart:

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better @Montezuma !!

2 Likes

Thank you @Noise!! :slight_smile:

I hope you are well. :v:

1 Like

Good to hear you’re doing better, having coffee and Coast to Coast sounds ideal to me honestly.

1 Like

Thank you @Cipher :slight_smile:

Coast to Coast is over now. Currently I’m just listening to music on Youtube.

It’s been a fun night/morning though.

No problem!
Ahhh, good to hear, sounds like you’re relaxing, after what you were going through with paranoia, you deserve to relax.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.