To scared to post and comment

Cause i don’t want to risk to get suspended

4 Likes

The rules and guidelines can be found here

Just follow the rules and all is good.

5 Likes

Don’t worry about it. I don’t think it would be for long. I think you could figure out what you shouldn’t post. I don’t think people should feel so oppressed or restricted. It’s not good for you. Your opinions matter, whether other people like them or not.

3 Likes

Big mood my dude

1 Like

It’s no problem. Just respect everyone, have common sense and don’t post anything that invites people to quit their medication, you should be fine.

3 Likes

I’ve tried to get suspended before, but I’ve never succeeded.

The rules around here are pretty commonsensical. For example:

1. Don’t be intentionally extremely impolite or mean. That’s basically just a part of my value system that I wouldn’t try to violate, even to try to get suspended.

2. Don’t discourage people from taking medication. Duh. I feel as if giving medical advice of any kind online could get me sued, anyway.

3. Don’t say negative things about protected groups of people. This one is probably the most difficult, but still commonsensical. Sure, some of these protected groups deserve criticism, but criticizing them can sometimes lead to someone digging up your statement 10 years later and using it to boycott you or negatively effect your career. That alone might be motivation enough.

So, it seems to be difficult to get suspended here if you are reasonably considerate and exercise some common sense.

1 Like

I ve got suspended twice so far.

I’ve never been suspended but like I’ve said before, I keep all my hardcore venting to a different site lol.

2 Likes

We just need to be respectful and not triggering to people :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I wasn’t venting. It came out the blue. No warning, just suspended.

Oh and never make a second account… or else :smirk:

2 Likes

I forgot about not discussing politics, religion, and the supernatural.

That one is difficult too, but it seems to be a rule in many professional environments, so it isn’t bad practice. If you want to get suspended for that, it seems that you have to be pretty persistent and put some time or automation in. Otherwise, it seems that you’ll just have a post or 2 deleted.

1 Like

I deserve an apology.

Really,this rule rarely results in suspension. It is more frequently just a closed thread and a reminder. We know that rule is the hardest to remember, since it doesn’t actually go against any common decency laws.

3 Likes

I get suspended all the time but that’s the tradeoff I’m willing to accept for being true to myself. It’s a great site but some people insist on behaving like self-appointed pillars of the community.

1 Like

I’ve been suspended a few times and like I’m salty about it but like whatever.

I care a lot about the people on here

Plus I’m too stupid to not come back.

2 Likes

I’ve been suspended so many times, that getting a two week time out is now called getting a “Patrick”.

2 Likes

You’ve been doing well for a while though, @anon39054230 and I appreciate the effort you put into caring about other people’s feelings.

2 Likes

I vent on my political site and music forum.

But I was reading double/ triple meanings into these websites, so I had to stop participating.

3 Likes

I’ve gotten suspended a few times. It was justified - I was being an ass.

1 Like