I’m really freaking out

I’m really worried that my dr has turned on me. I think she thinks I’m faking but I’m not. I’m afraid she’ll take me off my meds and stop helping me. What if she fires me as a patient and tells any future dr I have that I’m faking? I really am being followed and recorded and reported on. I am freaking out

2 Likes

I doubt she has. Do you have any evidence or anything that might show she has turned on you? I don’t think they can take you off your medicine just like that. You’re not I promise, try deep breathing, try your best to calm down I can assure you its psychosis. Everything will be okay, they are trying to help you.

1 Like

She asked more questions this time and had a tone in her voice that scared me. She also thought it was strange that the men don’t come into my home. What they do is put cameras in my home, but they don’t come in. They follow me when I go out in public.

1 Like

I seriously doubt that she is going to take you off meds. Maybe she is just doubting the reality of your delusion, not your sincerity in believing it?

2 Likes

Maybe. I don’t know. Should I make another appointment to talk about it?

2 Likes

If it will make you feel better, I don’t see the harm in talking to her again. Maybe you could ask her point blank if she thinks you are faking. I doubt she will say yes.

2 Likes

I think your paranoia and anxiety made it seem that way, you know doctors are always trying to gather information about what goes on so they can help us, not harm us. Maybe she had a bad day, don’t over think it, its okay. Just try to calm down, I promise everything will be okay.

1 Like

Why do you fake such a horrible disease?that not logical.

1 Like

Thanks @anon97970229

I think you might just be tripping over this. I think your doctor just wants to understand better

I get these thoughts too sometimes, like people think Im a fraud out to get sympathy or something? Idk

Remind yourself of what youve experienced and relayed to the dr. They kknow youre for real

2 Likes

Thanks @zwolfgang

1 Like

sorry to hear you having those thoughs. I don’t think she will drop you… and i doubt she will take you off your meds just like that…

1 Like

Thanks @lekkerhondje

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.